COPPER CELLAR MANAGEMENT
At Copper Cellar Restaurants we have based our success on the skill, energy, and longevity of our Management Team. One of our most impressive strengths lies in the fact that the same people who started the original Copper Cellar in 1972 are still at the helm of operations for the company today.
We pride ourselves in the care we take to develop our people. Our philosophy is to open restaurants only as fast as we can effectively recruit, train, develop, and maintain our managers, who in turn recruit, train, develop, and maintain our Team Members to properly prepare and present our quality products to our guests.
Our working environment revolves around two main ideals: a quality, service oriented dining experience for our guests and the creation of a motivating, upbeat, fun atmosphere for all our levels of our Team.Professional and Prepared
That is how you will feel when you have completed our comprehensive Management Training Program. We believe that all our management, both internal and external hires should have a working knowledge of all facets of our operations.
Food, made from only the freshest ingredients, is the cornerstone of all our concepts. You will have the unique opportunity to see, produce and recognize the quality and care put into all our products during your back-of-the-house training.
In your front-of-the-house training, you will learn the absolute necessity of excellent customer service. These skills, along with the important knowledge of how to deal with different types of people, will serve you in all aspects of your career and your personal life.
In joining our Team there are several things you should know:
- You will be hired at a competitive compensation rate.
- There will be annual performance appraisals.
- Salary increases are based on performance and the value you add to the company.
- You will participate in achievable bonus programs upon completion of training.
- Our comprehensive training program covers all aspects of restaurant operations and management skills.
- We possess a strong community involvement with a long respected company image.
- Our Founder/President continues to have a commitment to day-to-day operations and the companies' growth.
- We pride ourselves in over 30 years of solid independently owned growth and success.
- Our goal is to provide careers, and not just jobs.
- Our growth will continue in a small geographic area and will not be spread across the country.
- We continue to believe in the values of integrity, equality, and respect.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would feel at home, contact us right away and start a great new career with Copper Cellar Restaurants.Management Positions
We do not pigeonhole our management people because of one skill or ability. Specific responsibilities will rotate from one Area of Responsibility (AOR) to another; ensuring a complete and thorough restaurant knowledge. We develop restaurant managers; but we want them to be well-rounded business people as well. Key skill development in all AOR's makes certain that each of our managers has a strong foundation towards assumption of additional responsibilities and advancement.General ManagerAssistant Manager
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org